IFE Communication Internship
The selected candidates will work closely with the Director of the Institute to develop and implement the Institute's communication plan.
The IFE internships normally begin on Sep.10th in the Fall semester, ending Dec.10th, and on January 25th in the spring semester, ending April 25th. Duration of Summer internships will depend on credits required. In order to earn one credit, the intern must complete 40 hours of work. For two credits, 80-100 hours must be completed and for three credits 120-150 hours.
The successful candidate should have most of the following characteristics:
- Junior or Senior standing, with a cumulative GPA of 3.3
- Strong oral and written business communication skills in English (Italian fluency a plus)
- Familiarity with the manipulation of contact data (Outlook and Excel)
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment
- Reliability and enthusiasm
General tasks to be implemented, among others:
- Writing and mailing the Newsletter
- Creating content for the Website
- Managing the social media presence
- Promoting the Institute's activities
- Photographing the events
- Following up events with news publications
- Establishing working contacts to grow the network of the Institute
- Serving as a liaison of the Institute with student organizations
- Interviewing speakers and entrepreneurs
For further information contact us.