Learning Outcomes of the B.A. Degree in Marketing
Students who are following the pre-Fall 2016 major can view the learning outcomes here.
- LOS1: Possess critical understanding of the main marketing theories and models
- LOS2: Methodically examine the internal and external environments and identify short-term and long-term market opportunities and threats
- LOS3: Analyze marketing problems and situations through different perspectives: customers, sellers, distributors, community, and apply marketing models to different profit and not-for-profit contexts and different levels of the supply chain
- LOS4: Master state-of-art marketing procedures and techniques and propose creative and effective solutions to marketing problems
- LOS5: Design, write and present marketing plans and defend marketing decisions in front of various stakeholders, including marketing executives, sales force, and financial investors
- LOS6: Research, process, and use primary and secondary data to solve marketing research problems