Learning Outcomes of the B.A. Degree in Economics and Finance
- LOS 1: Build a solid understanding of and knowledge base in microeconomics, macroeconomics, and finance.
- LOS 2: Develop critical-thinking skills and learn to apply economic analysis in order to understand economic events and everyday problems.
- LOS 3: Learn how to us empirical evidence to evaluate economic problems and theories, as well as strategic business and policy proposals.
- LOS 4: Master research methods in the field and develop the ability to gather research data, conduct basic statistical analysis and interpret results.
- LOS 5: Receive adequate training in mathematical methods to develop problem-solving skills, perform proofs and prepare for further graduate studies in the areas of economics and finance.
- LOS 6: Master solid communication skills in order to formulate a well-organized argument and communicate effectively in written, spoken, and graphical form about specific economic and financial issues.
- LOS 7: Gain awareness of the CFA Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct.