Access and Borrowing Policies
Students, Faculty, Staff, and Alumni have library privileges and can access the Frohring Library by showing their JCU ID at the Guarini Front Office. Guests are welcome to visit and use the library.
The Library provides different borrowing privileges to its users. Specific policies determine what types of materials users can borrow, and for how long.
To check the circulation record or renew materials online, JCU users can access My Library Account.
How to Set Up a Library Account
- Go to JCU Discovery and click on Sign In in the upper right corner
- In the authentication page click on Set/reset password
- Enter the barcode printed in the JCU ID card as username and click on Request New Password
- A confirmation email will be sent to the JCU email address
- Click on the link in the email and choose your new password
More detailed instructions can be found in the Create a Library Account Guide.