JCU Financial Assistance Grant Application
Fall: July 1st; Spring: November 15th
To qualify for the JCU Financial Assistance Grant, you must demonstrate a legitimate need for financial aid by submitting this application and supporting financial documentation. The grant is awarded up to €2,500 ($3000) annually, for up to 8 regular semesters (excluding the summer sessions). The JCU Assistance Grant is also combinable with a JCU merit-based scholarship.
- U.S. students:
- Submit FAFSA application at www.fafsa.gov and include JCU's school code, G33293. Award amounts will based on official EFC (expected family contribution) as determined by the FAFSA.
- Italian students:
- Submit ISEE to [email protected].
- International students (non US/Italian):
- Submit at least two official forms financial documentation indicating your family's annual income to [email protected]. All documents must be translated to English.
- Below are examples of supporting financial document to submit:
- Official Tax & Financial Statements or Declarations
- Detailed Salary Certificate and Verification
- Pay stub (monthly or annual)
- Copy of Parent(s) Employment Contract, if unemployed, verification must be provided
- Documentation verifying loans and/or other special family circumstances
- Certificate of Family Assets: primary residence, other properties, liquid assets
*Current students should submit financial documents to [email protected].
By submitting, I declare to the best of my knowledge and belief that the information reported on this form is true, correct, and complete. John Cabot reserves the right to terminate any awarded grant if information included on this application is found to be false or you have misrepresented yourself during the application process. If the information provided here changes during your tenure at John Cabot University, it is your responsibility to update this information with the Office of Financial Aid.