Master's program Luxury Management and Customer Experience – The Italian Excellence
The Master's program in Luxury Management and Customer Experience – Italian Excellence, in partnership between POLIMI Graduate School of Management and John Cabot University, is a full-time 12-month program, at the end of which you’ll get an Italian Master diploma (Master di I livello) from Politecnico di Milano, and a Professional and Continuing Education Certificate from JCU.
Why choose this program?
Our world is going through unprecedented changes, and we need a new generation of
innovators to pave the way for the future. This program gives a highly specialized
Thanks to the JCU - POLIMI GSoM partnership, this program combines an international mindset with the luxury Italian Excellence.
- 6 months studying in Rome for an all-round Italian experience
- 100% in English
- Luxury focusing on hotels, jewelry and tourism, including new realities focused on the virtual and digital world
- International focus with exposure to global industries
- Double network with key players in the industries, giving you meaningful connections and opportunities
- A faculty of experienced international lecturers and professionals
- Double Alumni Network
The ideal candidate:
- Has strong leadership and managerial potential
- Is open to learning and exploring a variety of luxury industry business areas, with a special focus on Italian Luxury environment & Customer Experience
- Holds a 3- or 4-year bachelor’s degree, or recognised equivalent from an accredited institution, in any discipline
Please, note that this program is designed for recent graduates with ideally no more than 3 years of work experience.
At the end of the program, participants will be able to apply the key principles of value creation in luxury and service excellence, within or outside the luxury sector.
Typical job roles that require these skills are:
- Service operator
- Retail operations manager
- Branding and communication manager
- Luxury supply chain manager
- Customer service and customer relationship manager
- Marketing professional
- Event manager
John Cabot University offers university-managed housing to our graduate students admitted to our graduate programs. The cost of housing is not included in the tuition for the degree. Please note that spaces are limited. Students may request preferential housing on the housing application; however, the actual placement is on a first-come first-serve basis. For more information please visit our graduate housing page or neighborhood apartments page. Please contact [email protected] should you have further questions about JCU Housing and Residential Life.
Italian law requires that all non-Italian students living in Italy have medical insurance, whether they need a Permit to Stay or not. John Cabot University works with Cultural Insurance Services International (CISI). Find out more about medical insurance here.
Center for Graduate Studies
John Cabot University – Piazza Giuseppe Gioachino Belli n. 11, Rome
06/68191249 - 06/68191262 - 06/68191219