Transfer Opportunity Program
WHY TRANSFER TO JCU TO COMPLETE YOUR AMERICAN BACHELOR'S DEGREE?
- You will join a diverse, inclusive, international student community in the spectacular city of Rome.
- We are happy to welcome you in either January or September.
- You will find a vibrant liberal arts environment with small classes where professors become your mentors.
- We offer generous transfer scholarships.
- Our AP policy awards 3 credits for each AP with a score of 4 and our IB policy awards 6 credits for Higher Level and 3 credits for standard level.
TRANSFER CREDIT EVALUATION
Receiving a transfer credit evaluation from John Cabot is easy. A preliminary evaluation is also available for students who are considering transferring.
To obtain a transfer credit evaluation, please complete the transfer credit evaluation form and include your transcripts. For preliminary evaluations, please upload unofficial transcripts and self-reported courses. If applicable, you are welcome to include AP (Advanced Placement) and/or IB (International Baccalaureate) test results. You may also send your documentation to [email protected]
You should expect to receive an evaluation via email within two weeks. An official evaluation will be issued by John Cabot’s Registrar's office upon receipt of your official transcripts.
Visit the General Transfer Credit Policy page.
Transfer students are held to the same application requirements as other applicants, with the exception of one letter of recommendation, test scores, and high school transcripts. Should you have fewer than 45 US college/university credits, we do require official final high school transcripts and may request SAT or ACT scores. You may apply through either our online application or the Common Application.
SCHOLARSHIPS AND FINANCIAL AID
We use a generous scholarship evaluation designed to maximize awards for our transfer students. Please see the full list of available scholarships; our Presidential Transfer Scholarship is reserved for transfer students only. For more information about financial aid, please contact [email protected] for more information.
Please contact [email protected] should you have any other questions about transferring to JCU.