Preparing Course Documents
In addition to requesting the Apostille from the Delaware Department of Education, you will need to:
- Download and fill out the Request for Verification of Scholastic and Academic Degrees
- Translate your Transcripts into Italian
- Translate your Diploma into Italian
- Translate the Sworn Verification of your transcript provided with the Apostille
- Translate the Sworn Verification of your diploma provided with the Apostille
a) When translating your transcripts please refer to our TRANSCRIPT TEMPLATE. Fill in the missing information according to your academic curriculum at JCU. Copy the semester grid as many times as you need it, so you cover all of your semesters/summer sessions at JCU.
b) When translating your Diploma please refer to our DIPLOMA TEMPLATE. Fill in the missing information according to your academic curriculum at JCU. Delete what you don't need.
c) When translating the Sworn Verifications please refer to our SWORN VERIFICATION TEMPLATES.
SENDING THE DOCUMENTS TO THE CONSULATE
Along with the Apostilles (Diploma and Transcripts) and with the translations of the diploma, transcripts and sworn verification, remember to include:
- A photocopy of your passport;
- Transcript Key in Italian
- A cover letter which should include your name, email address, phone number, and the address where you wish to receive the Dichiarazione di Valore.
The student is responsible for paying the return shipping fee.
You are required to provide a PREPAID RETURN LABEL issued by a courier service (such as FedEx, UPS or similar). Only with the prepaid return label will the Consulate be able to send back the documents.
The Address of the Italian Consulate of Philadelphia:
Italian Consulate of Philadelphia
Consolato Generale d'Italia
150 South Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
e-mail: [email protected]