John Cabot University Digital Diplomas
Starting with the Spring 2020 graduating class, John Cabot University has teamed up with Parchment, a digital credentials service, to provide a digital version of the JCU diploma. Graduates can now easily share their accomplishments with family, friends, and most importantly, potential employers.
Upon completion of the degree, graduates will receive an email to electronically '"claim" their diploma.
Graduates can get their digital diploma by checking their JCU email for a message from Parchment and John Cabot University, then following these 3 simple steps:
1. Click on the link in the email
2. Create a password
3. Download a secure PDF or share the digital diploma via a verified link.
Graduates can log in to their Parchment account at any time to share their diploma again and again. If you have questions about the Digital Diploma once you have received it, please email [email protected]
What You Can Do With Your Digital Diploma
Share your Achievements
• Easily share your digital diploma with employers with a secure and verified link
• Share on Facebook and LinkedIn
View or Download
• Permanent access to view your digital diploma online at any time
• Download your digital diploma and save as a PDF