The JCU Fashion Club is the first JCU student organization which was created in collaboration with "The Fashion Club" at California State University.
Our mission is to bring together JCU students who share an interest in fashion and to offer a creative outlet where members can freely express their artistic abilities through fashion.
The goals and plans of the Fashion Club are:
• To develop a professional portfolio for fashion industry
• To learn how to work in a crew by participating in well-organized photo shoots and submitting outcomes to magazines like Vogue Italia, Jute Magazines and others
• To host a fashion show styled/designed by the members of the club
• To attend fashion-related conventions and conferences in Rome
• To build professional connections with fashion professionals
For more information contact us at [email protected]