International Affairs Minor
Six courses, including:
- PL 210 Introduction to Political Theory
- PL 209 International Affairs
- PL 223 Comparative Political Systems
- One other course with the PL prefix and
- Two 300-level courses with EC or HS prefixes
The minor in International Affairs is not available to students majoring in Political Science.
General Requirements for All Minors
- No more than one grade of lower than a C- will be accepted in courses applying to the minor.
- In the case of multiple minors, no course may apply to more than one minor.
- No more than two courses may apply to both the major and the minor. As of Fall 2020, no more than three classes may apply to both the major and minor.
- At least four courses must be taken in residence at John Cabot.
- Requirements for the minor must be completed by the time of graduation.