Graduate Studio Apartments
Our Graduate Studio Apartments are located in the heart of the Historic Trastevere neighborhood and are no farther than a 5 minute walk to the John Cabot University campus buildings. These apartments offer the option of having no roommates or a maximum of one roommate and allow students to remain in the same apartment during breaks or between semesters. The rental term is for two consecutive semesters starting in Fall. Summer terms are optional, students can apply only for Summer I or for both sessions. Please note that availability is very limited, and you must be a graduate student to apply.
The JCU Housing team supports students living in the Studio Apartments with advice, tips, and information about nearby shops and services. Additionally, students are provided with an emergency number available 24/7.
Amenities and services include:
- Fully furnished studio apartment
- Kitchen equipment (refrigerator, stove & oven, microwave, pots and pans, plates, utensils)
- Starter kit with towels, bedsheets, comforter, pillow, laundry hamper, clothes hangers
- Central or independent heating (No Air-conditioning guaranteed)
- Free use of shared washing machine on the building terrace (no dryer)
- Free Wireless internet*
- Full access to the Gianicolo gym and Fitness Center, counseling office,
- Option to purchase meal plan
- Regular cleaning of communal spaces (kitchen, bathroom, living/dining area)
- Access to online maintenance request portal
- Building access with entrance code and/or keys for security
- 24/7 emergency on-call number
- Each student is assigned to a dedicated Independent Apartment Coordinator living near the neighborhood apartments.
For Pricing and Payment schedule check the graduate tuition and housing page.
* John Cabot University does not accept any liability for issues with external internet providers and will not intervene in internet maintenance. For academic research, students should utilize the wireless internet services available at Guarini and Tiber Campuses.