Executive MBA part time
With an exceptional campus in the heart of Rome, the Part-Time Executive MBA is designed for those who want to accelerate their professional growth and become agents of change and transformation. Take advantage of the opportunities offered by digital transformation and the possibility of maximizing your professional networking by benefiting from the resources of the MIP Politecnico and John Cabot University community.
This is a unique Executive MBA has been designed for all professionals who wish to make the most/capitalize of an Executive Master in Business Administration, and provides numerous possibilities for personalization through the majors in Digital Lobbying & Public Affairs Management, Data-Driven Business Transformation and Management for the New Space Economy – Creating Value across Science and Technology. The Programs partners with first class companies such as ADL Consulting, Talent Garden, and a network of excellence at national and international level.
Why choose us?
- Duration: 2 years
- Format: Part time classes one weekend per month
- Language: Italian
- A campus in the heart of Rome and a network of excellence at national and international levels
- Majors in: Digital lobbying & Public Affairs Management, Data-Driven Business Transformation and Management for the New Space Economy – Creating Value across Science and Technology.
- Exceptional Partners such as ADL Consulting and Talent Garden
- Qualifications awarded: EMBA Diploma and 1st Level University Master’s Degree from the Politecnico di Milano – 75 ECTS
- Classroom Profile: Managers and professionals with an average age of 40 and 14 years average professional experience, in various market sectors
- Final Business Transformation Project Work and companies’ talks
- Activities related to networking, soft skills, and career development
For the first year, the Part-Time Executive MBA involves face-to-face classes on a monthly basis on Fridays and Saturdays. The second year, dedicated to personalization, is divided into majors lasting about 6-8 months (4 modules of 2 days) that provide participants with specialization in various areas of interest.
The objective of our Executive MBA is to lay the foundations of knowledge of the most
important methodologies, techniques and tools for company management and to encourage
the development of participants’ personal learning, innovation and leadership skills.
The program is divided into 5 distinct teaching areas: Core Courses in General Management, the Leadership Experiential Path, Career Development
Program, Majors and International Experience, and the Business Transformation Project.
Learning is guaranteed through a combination of multiple tools: digital learning, face-to-face classes, opportunities to exchange views with faculty members and peers, plus individual and group assignments.
Next intake: June 2023
The Executive MBA Part Time Rome is a 24-month program, delivered in Italian. Find all the details about the program, the partners and the admission process on the Italian page.