How to Apply for Internships at JCU
The opportunities can be found:
- On our internship catalog accessible via the JCU Intranet
- Bulletin boards in the JCU campuses
- Facebook application Work for Us (JCU credentials needed to access the webpage)
- Webpage dedicated to positions on the JCU website.
Once the student has chosen the internship he/she would like to apply for, the process is as follows:
- Send an email to the Center for Career Services ([email protected]) with a cover letter and resume/CV attached (one application every 48 hours, multiple applications will not be processed)
- The resume and cover letter are then revised: if there are corrections to be made, the documents are sent back to the applicant with corrections and suggestions on how to improve it. Otherwise, the application is sent to the company/organization
- If the application is successful, the applicant is summoned for an interview and, if the candidate is selected, we offer our assistance with the necessary documents and procedures for the internship.