Minor in Psychology
Six courses, at least four of which must have a PS prefix, to be chosen from:
- At least four courses with a PS prefix
- Two additional courses which may be PS or MA 208, MA 209 or MGT 310.
General Requirements for All Minors
1. No more than one grade of lower than a C- will be accepted in courses applying
to the minor.
2. In the case of multiple minors, no course may apply to more than one minor.
3. No more than two courses may apply to both the major and the minor.
4. At least four courses must be taken in residence at John Cabot.
5. Requirements for the minor must be completed by the time of graduation.