Minor in Creative Writing in Rome
Six courses, including:
- CW 205 Creative Writing Workshop: Mixed Genre
- EN 285 Literature and Creative Writing: How to Read Like a Writer
- Two Creative Writing Workshops
- One 200 or 300 level literature course (including dramatic literature)
- One course in Studio Arts, Music or Theater (excluding dramatic literature)
Only one of the literature courses may be used to fulfill the university’s general distribution requirement for English Literature.
General Requirements for All Minors
- No more than one grade of lower than a C- will be accepted in courses applying to the minor.
- In the case of multiple minors, no course may apply to more than one minor.
- No more than two courses may apply to both the major and the minor. As of Fall 2020, no more than three classes may apply to both the major and minor.
- At least four courses must be taken in residence at John Cabot.
- Requirements for the minor must be completed by the time of graduation.