Registrar's Office


Unofficial Transcripts

Students can download an unofficial copy of their transcripts from the Online Registration System, available under the Grades tab.

Unofficial transcripts are generally used for:

Official Transcripts

These transcripts are the official record of your coursework and academic progress at John Cabot University. Official transcripts are printed on secure paper and bear the University raised seal. The face of this transcript is printed on blue paper with the name of the institution appearing over the entire document.

In order to request transcripts, print and submit an Official Transcript Request Form.

This form can be submitted:

Fees for Official Transcript
The first transcript request is free of charge. There is a €10/$10 fee for each additional transcript requested.

Shipping Methods
All official transcripts are sent out via regular airmail.
If necessary, transcripts may be sent out via UPS express mail at the fee of €15/$20. You may indicate this shipping preference on the Official Transcript Request Form.

*JCU is not responsible for transcripts lost in the mail

Transcripts, both official and unofficial, will not be accessible to anyone whose records have been blocked due to holds. Should transcripts be withheld due to one or more reasons, it is the responsibility of the student to contact the proper department to clear the account.