Immigration Services

Immigration Services


Our Immigration Services Office assists current students at John Cabot University throughout the Italian immigration process, providing them with the resources to obtain official student status in Italy. We are here to serve as intermediary between you and the Italian authorities, guiding you through your immigration process according to the length of time you will be studying at JCU.

Our office will inform you about procedures and required documents, and will direct you towards the appropriate offices when you are scheduled to meet with Italian authorities.

All JCU students are welcome to contact us for help with any student-related immigration issues.

Immigration paperwork vary by student. Be sure to check what your requirements are from the moment you receive your acceptance letter and throughout your time at JCU.

You are responsible for taking care of your immigration requirements in order to enroll and remain enrolled at JCU. Since the Permit to Stay request and renewal may take up to a few months, it is crucial that you follow the necessary steps as early as possible. Students living in Italy without the proper immigration requirements are subject to deportation.


Auditing and part-time students at John Cabot University are independently responsible for their status as students in Italy. JCU is not legally allowed to issue visa papers to students who are enrolled for less than 12 credits.

Auditing and part-time students must still provide a valid document and health insurance during Orientation.

For more information, please contact [email protected].

Frohring Campus (Ground Floor) Lungotevere Raffaello Sanzio 12

Opening Hours
Monday - Friday
9AM - 5PM by appointment