Political Science Minor
The Minor in Political Science is designed to offer students a grounding in the field of political science.
The minor is flexible, allowing students to build and combine their specific interests within political science and explore the broad range of courses offered in this field at John Cabot University. There are no requirements for the Minor other than that students take six courses with a Political Science (PL) course code prefix.
- Explore the broad field of political science and take exciting courses which introduce the major dynamics structuring contemporary global politics.
- Learn to read, write and critically analyze policy papers.
- Develop an understanding of the foundational theories of political science and apply them to contemporary political phenomena.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE MINOR
Six courses with the PL prefix, including at least two 300-level courses.
The minor in Political Science is not available to students majoring in International Affairs.
General Requirements for All Minors
- No more than one grade of lower than a C- will be accepted in courses applying to the minor.
- In the case of multiple minors, no course may apply to more than one minor.
- No more than three courses may apply to both the major and the minor.
- At least four courses must be taken in residence at John Cabot.
- Requirements for the minor must be completed by the time of graduation.