Minor in Economics in Rome
Six courses, distributed as follows:
- EC 201 Microeconomics
- EC 202 Macroeconomics
- Two 300-level EC courses
- Two additional courses to be chosen from: MA 198 Calculus I, MA 299 Calculus II, MA 208 Statistics I, MA 209 Statistics II, any higher-level course in mathematics or statistics, PL 360, and courses with the EC prefix.
General Requirements for All Minors
- No more than one grade of lower than a C- will be accepted in courses applying to the minor.
- In the case of multiple minors, no course may apply to more than one minor.
- No more than two courses may apply to both the major and the minor. As of the Fall 2020 cohort, no more than three classes may apply to both the major and minor.
- At least four courses must be taken in residence at John Cabot.
- Requirements for the minor must be completed by the time of graduation.