Minor in Economics in Rome
Six courses, distributed as follows:
- EC 201 Microeconomics
- EC 202 Macroeconomics
- Two 300-level EC courses
- Two additional courses to be chosen from: MA 198 Calculus I, MA 299 Calculus II, MA 208 Statistics I, MA 209 Statistics II, any higher-level course in mathematics or statistics, PL 360, and courses with the EC prefix.
General Requirements for All Minors
- No more than one grade of lower than a C- will be accepted in courses applying to the minor.
- In the case of multiple minors, no course may apply to more than one minor.
- No more than two courses may apply to both the major and the minor. As of Fall 2020, no more than three classes may apply to both the major and minor.
- At least four courses must be taken in residence at John Cabot.
- Requirements for the minor must be completed by the time of graduation.