How to Apply to the Intensive English Programs (ENLUS)
The Office of Admissions admits ENLUS students from Italy and across the world. We are looking for students who seek a unique international environment, intensive English language instruction, and who will take full advantage of the opportunities that studying at an American university provide.
Admission to John Cabot's ENLUS program is based on a review of the following items:
- Completed application form. We accept both our online application and the common application.
- A 600 word personal essay
- $50/€50 non-refundable application fee. Please note that only U.S. and Canadian citizens may pay in dollars. Learn more.
- Official transcripts of all secondary and post-secondary school work to date: transcripts not in English or Italian must be accompanied by a certified English language translation.
- Interview by phone, Skype, or in person
- Letter(s) of Recommendation or Teacher Evaluation Form. Two for freshman applicants, one for transfer applicants.
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency. Students may also take JCU’s English test for €25. Please see here for upcoming test dates.
Please note that candidates are responsible for ensuring that the completed application and all supporting materials reach the University in accordance with our application deadlines. After submitting your application, you may check your application checklist and ultimately view your admissions decision by logging in to our online application.
Students may send their application materials directly to the Office of Admissions in Rome.
John Cabot University Mailing Addresses
John Cabot University
Via della Lungara 233
00165 Rome, Italy
The University is open to all applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, marital or parental status, or disability in any of its policies, programs, and services.