In order to qualify for online registration students’ accounts must be free of holds.
You will not be able to access the online registration system until your account is clear of holds.
Please take the time to access your account and make sure all holds are lifted in due time for registration.
A hold is a restriction placed on your records that prevents registration. Any hold that you may have will be listed on the homepage of your Online Registration System account.
Hold types include:
- Financial. Financial holds may be placed on your account for a variety of reasons (i.e. outstanding tuition balance, etc…). To find out more about this hold and to make a payment you should refer to the Finance Office.
- Library and/or Housing. You may have a library and/or housing hold on your account due to an unpaid fine or overdue/lost book. To find out more about either of these holds and to make payments you should refer, respectively, to the Frohring Library and the Housing Department.
- Immigration. The Immigration Services Office may place a hold on your account for a variety of reasons (i.e. expired permit to stay, missed fingerprinting appointment, etc…). Please contact the Immigration Services Office to inquire about and resolve this hold.
- Advising. If you miss your mandatory advising appointment and/or fail to submit a signed copy of the Online Registration Disclaimer, a hold will be placed on your account and you will not be able to register online for classes. Please contact the Office of the Registrar should you have such a hold.
- Academics. Students on second consecutive probation will not be allowed to register online. This
hold will be permanent throughout the probation period. Students on second consecutive
probation will be advised by the Dean’s Office and will be registered manually by
the Registrar’s Office staff.