Study Abroad in Rome for the Summer Semester
John Cabot University’s summer sessions provide the perfect short-term study abroad solution. Combine our options to meet your academic needs. All courses are taught in English, except for Italian language.
Two 5-Week Summer Sessions
- Summer I 2022: May 18 - June 25. Earn 3 or 6 academic credits.
- Summer II 2022: June 30 - August 6. Earn 3 or 6 academic credits.
One 3-Week Mini-Session
- Summer II Mini 3-Weeks: June 30 - July 22. Earn 3 academic credits.
- Institute for Creative Writing and Literary Translation: Work on your creative writing while getting to know the Eternal City. Our summer institute features guest lectures, seminars, and special events, and provide communications and creative writing students with a chance to hone their skills while exploring Rome.
- Doctors in Italy Fellowship Program: Participate in a physician-led medical shadowing experience that is open to pre-med students from all over the world.
Summer I and II Curriculum
Summer I and II curriculum: Over 70 courses in key areas of art history, business, communications, economics, engineering, English literature, history, Italian language, mathematics, political science, psychology, and studio arts. Take up to 6 credits in each session.
Summer Engineering Program
Spend the summer in Rome, a city renowned for its remarkable feats of engineering such as the Pantheon, the Colosseum, and the aqueducts, and take STEM classes to stay on track for graduation. $500 engineering scholarship available.
Summer Internship Opportunities
Learn about our competitive For-Credit Internship Program.
Summer II Mini-Session Curriculum
Earn 3 credits in 3 weeks during the Summer II Mini-Session with a focus on applied, active courses in business consulting, computer science, creative writing, digital media arts, and studio art.
Participate fully in JCU activities and trips, while earning credit towards your degree program.
We have tried to make our programs as affordable as possible. See our tuition and fees. Check with your university to see if they have a partnership with us.