Union County College Scholarship
John Cabot University is proud to announce that we have entered into an articulation agreement with Union County College located in Elizabeth, New Jersey, USA. The agreement provides seamless transfer for Union County College associate-degree graduates to begin studying John Cabot University. John Cabot University offers full tuition scholarships for one Union County College graduate every year.
UCC Scholarship Overview
- One student per academic year
- Full-tuition scholarship
- 2 years full-time (Fall semester, Spring semester & Summer)
UCC Scholarship Requirements
- Accepted to JCU in accordance with the JCU-UCC articulation agreement requirements
- Application Deadline: March 1st, 2018
- GPA Requirement: 3.0
- Motivational Essay: "What sets you apart from other JCU applicants? How do you expect your JCU experience will advance your personal and professional growth?"
*Students who transfer to JCU through the JCU-UCC articulation agreement will be eligible to borrow only private loans, and not US Federal Direct Subsidized, Unsubsidized, and PLUS loans. Please contact [email protected] for more information.