JCU ASSISTANCE GRANT APPLICATION
DEADLINES Fall: July 1st Spring: November 15th
To qualify for the JCU Assistance Grant, you must demonstrate a legitimate need for financial aid.The assistance grant is awarded up to €2,250 ($3000) annually.
US citizens should also complete a FAFSA at www.fafsa.gov and include JCU’s school code, G33293. Italian citizens should also submit an ISEE to [email protected]. Others should provide two of the below-accompanying documents in English or Italian:
• Official Tax & Financial Statements or Declarations
• Detailed Salary Certificate and Verification
• Copy of Parent(s) Employment Contract, if unemployed, verification must be provided
• Documentation verifying loans and/or other special family circumstances
• Certificate of Family Assets: primary residence, other properties, liquid assets
By submitting, I declare to the best of my knowledge and belief that the information reported on this form is true, correct, and complete. John Cabot reserves the right to terminate any awarded grant if information included on this application is found to be false or you have misrepresented yourself during the application process. If the information provided here changes during your tenure at John Cabot University, it is your responsibility to update this information with the Office of Financial Aid.