Study Abroad for JCU Students

Student Visa and US Embassy Information

Students who would like to spend a semester at a university in the United States (who are not US citizens or permanent residents) must apply for a study visa. Please consult the links below to find out more about the application process, as well as the kinds of documentation required.

If you have any questions about applying for the study visa, please contact the American Embassy directly.