Study Abroad for JCU Students

Direct Exchange Program Application

If you will be going abroad during the first semester of your Senior Year at John Cabot University, you will have to submit a Petition for Exemption from Academic Policy to waive the “last 30-credit” residency requirement. US Federal Aid recipients are strongly encouraged to choose a program outside of the US that is authorized to administer Title IV funds to avoid becoming ineligible for aid on return to JCU. Please contact [email protected] for more information.

Required Documents

Along with the application, please submit the following documents either via email to [email protected] or in person:

• Latest JCU transcripts (download a PDF from the Online Registration System)
• Filled out graduation checklist
• Scanned copy of your passport (no photos accepted)


It is the policy of JCU to provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual preference, age or disability.

Read the Consent Form

Please indicate your top two choices of universities you would like to attend from the list of Direct Exchange partner institutions