Minor in English Literature in Rome
Six courses, including:
- EN 200 Introduction to Literature
- At least two 300-level courses with the EN prefix
Of the remaining three courses, at least two must be EN courses, while the third may be another relevant course chosen from the list of approved substitute major electives for the BA in English Literature.
The two general distribution requirements in English Literature can be used towards the minor in English Literature.
General Requirements for All Minors
- No more than one grade of lower than a C- will be accepted in courses applying to the minor.
- In the case of multiple minors, no course may apply to more than one minor.
- No more than two courses may apply to both the major and the minor. As of Fall 2020, no more than three classes may apply to both the major and minor.
- At least four courses must be taken in residence at John Cabot.
- Requirements for the minor must be completed by the time of graduation.