Dichiarazione di Valore

How to Request an Apostille

Requesting an Apostille from the Department of Education

John Cabot University, in conjunction with the Delaware Secretary of State's office, is in the process of updating the procedures for requesting an apostille. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Registrar Carmen Scarpati at [email protected]