United States Veterans Aid & Education Benefits
John Cabot University welcomes U.S. Veterans and their dependents! We are grateful to you and your family for your military service and are committed to providing the support you need to study abroad or earn a U.S.-accredited* degree in Rome at John Cabot.
JCU is proud to certify enrollment to veterans studying on the GI Bill. The GI Bill offers education benefit programs that may grant tuition and fee payments, a monthly housing allowance, and a book and supplies stipend.
You may receive VA benefits under the following programs of educational assistance:
- Post-9/11 GI Bill (Chapter 33)
- Montgomery GI Bill – Active Duty (Chapter 30)
- Montgomery GI Bill – Selected Reserve (Chapter 1606)
- Post-Vietnam Veterans’ Educational Assistance Program – VEAP (Chapter 32)
- Survivors’ and Dependents’ Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 35)
- Educational Assistance Pilot Program (Section 901)
- Omnibus Diplomatic Security & Antiterrorism Act
Degree programs approved by the VA:
Art History, BA
Business Administration, BA
Classical Studies, BA
Economics & Finance, BA
English Literature, BA
Humanistic Studies, BA
International Affairs, BA
International Business, BA
Italian Studies, BA
Political Science, BA
Learn more about financing your education in Rome, Italy through JCU scholarships and grants, and U.S. Federal Direct Loans.
Have questions? Contact the JCU Office of Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*John Cabot University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (www.msche.org), 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. Tel: 267-284-5000.