Six courses, distributed as follows:
1. EC 201 Microeconomics
2. EC 202 Macroeconomics
3. two 300-level EC courses
4. two additional courses to be chosen from: MA198 Calculus I, MA299 Calculus II, MA208 Statistics I and MA209 Statistics II, PL 360 and courses with an EC prefix.
General Requirements for All Minors
1. No more than one grade of lower than a C- will be accepted in courses applying to the minor.
2. In the case of multiple minors, no course may apply to more than one minor.
3. No more than two courses may apply to both the major and the minor.
4. At least four courses must be taken in residence at John Cabot.
5. Requirements for the minor must be completed by the time of graduation.