Minor in International Affairs in Italy
Six courses, including:
- PL 210 Introduction to Political Theory
- PL 209 International Affairs
- PL 223 Comparative Political Systems
- One other course with the PL prefix and
- Two 300-level courses with EC or HS prefixes
The minor in International Affairs is not available to students majoring in Political
General Requirements for All Minors
1. No more than one grade of lower than a C- will be accepted in courses applying
to the minor.
2. In the case of multiple minors, no course may apply to more than one minor.
3. No more than two courses may apply to both the major and the minor.
4. At least four courses must be taken in residence at John Cabot.
5. Requirements for the minor must be completed by the time of graduation.