Minor in Communications in Italy
Six classes including:
- COM 111 Intro to Visual Communication
- COM 220 Media Culture & Society
- Either COM 230 Foundations of Digital Media OR COM 311 Digital Media Culture
- One course at 200-level or higher (from CMS, COM, DMA, DJRN)
- Two courses at 300-level or higher (from CMS, COM, DMA, DJRN)
General Requirements for All Minors
1. No more than one grade of lower than a C- will be accepted in courses applying
to the minor.
2. In the case of multiple minors, no course may apply to more than one minor.
3. No more than two courses may apply to both the major and the minor.
4. At least four courses must be taken in residence at John Cabot.
5. Requirements for the minor must be completed by the time of graduation.