Minor in Business Administration
Six courses with one of the following prefixes: BUS, FIN, LAW, MGT, MKT. With approval of the Dean and Department Chair, one of the six courses may be substituted
by an internship related to business administration, but only if the internship is
graded (not P/NP).
General Requirements for All Minors
1. No more than one grade of lower than a C- will be accepted in courses applying
to the minor.
2. In the case of multiple minors, no course may apply to more than one minor.
3. No more than two courses may apply to both the major and the minor.
4. At least four courses must be taken in residence at John Cabot.
5. Requirements for the minor must be completed by the time of graduation.